(Senior) Software Engineer Prozessautomation (m/w/x)
Switzerland, Aargau, VillmergenAutexis
AUTEXIS plans and implements intelligent automation solutions and makes companies fit for industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things with IT and mobile solutions.
AUTEXIS Control AG with the focus on automation, process controls and control systems. AUTEXIS IT AG with the focus on IT software and service development around the topic of the digital future.
At AUTEXIS you can expect exciting projects in a dynamic and motivated work environment. The guiding principle "partnership" characterizes our internal and external cooperation. Human interaction, freedom and ownership are important to us. We offer you interesting career opportunities and a training concept for your professional and personal development. The satisfaction of our employees and customers is most important to us.
- Responsibility for project implementation up to successful commissioning
- Conceptual design, planning, development and implementation of process automation projects up to operation
- Programming with TIA or also SCADA WinCC V7/WinCC Unified
- Adhering to project specifications (time, costs, quality) and taking measures
- Adherence to and application of internal specifications and guidelines
- Commissioning and operator training
- Support in the quotation process
- Ensure cooperation with our Digital Factory team and communication with MES systems
What we offer you
- LIFE-WORK-BALANCE: We offer home office and part-time models as well as flexible working hours. You decide when and where you are most productive.
- TOP CUSTOMERS: You have the opportunity to add value to different projects and work with renowned customers.
- STABILITY AND GROWTH: We are an owner-managed group company that is continuously growing and developing sustainably.
- ON THE PULSE OF INNOVATION: Together, we are actively driving the digitalization of production companies and are initiators of the Industry 4.0 conference.
- FLAT HIERARCHIES: We have short communication channels, give you a lot of ownership and the opportunity to shape the company.
- DEVELOPMENT: We support the further development of our employees. It is important to us that you can develop your professional knowledge and yourself personally.
- MODERN OFFICE: A spacious workplace, a community kitchen with terrace and a table tennis table are waiting for you.
- COMPANY EVENTS: We meet for an after-work beer or enjoy biking, skiing and family acitivities together.
- TEAM: You will meet a dynamic team. A trusting, open and fun collaboration is important to us.
- Basic electrical training (e.g. automation engineer or electrician)
- A completed technical education (TS, HF, FH)
- Experience in the implementation of process automation projects
- Knowledge of programming in TIA and/or SCADA WinCC V7/WinCC Unified in the area of Simatic PLC and SCADA systems
- Consulting and strong communication skills
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Flexibility, openness, strategic foresight
- Fluent in German and/or English