Software Engineer Automation & Motion Control (m/f/x)
Switzerland, Aargau, VillmergenAutexis
Autexis is an owner-managed SME and implements high-quality automation solutions and digitalisation projects in the food industry.
As a Software Engineer, you support projects from our partner Rotzinger Group from conceptualization, implementation and testing to the commissioning of the software and beyond.
- You work in a small project team (between 3-5 colleagues) on shorter and longer projects (from 4 to 15 weeks depending on the project size)
- You are responsible for different project stages, e.g. from planning and implementation of automation solutions up to successful operation
- You approach problems as challenges and contribute with innovative ideas to find solutions
- You create software programs (PLC, controllers and visualizations)
- You work closely with our partner companies in the field of mechanical engineering (e.g. design of the control and periphery as well as pre-commissioning)
- You are responsible for the commissioning and support of the project, sometimes directly at the customer's site
- You are the contact person for the project internally and externally
What we offer you
LIFE-WORK-BALANCE: We offer home office and part-time models as well as flexible working hours. You decide when and where you are most productive.
TOP CUSTOMERS: You have the opportunity to add value to different projects and work with renowned customers.
STABILITY AND GROWTH: We are an owner-managed group company that is continuously growing and developing sustainably..
ON THE PULSE OF INNOVATION: Together, we are actively driving the digitalization of production companies and are initiators of the Industry 4.0 conference.
FLAT HIERARCHIES: We have short communication channels, give you a lot of ownership and the opportunity to shape the company.
DEVELOPMENT: We support the further development of our employees. It is important to us that you can develop your professional knowledge and yourself personally.
MODERN OFFICE: A spacious workplace, a community kitchen with terrace and a table tennis table are waiting for you.
COMPANY EVENTS: We meet for an after-work beer or enjoy biking, skiing and family acitivities together.
TEAM: You will meet a dynamic team. A trusting, open and fun collaboration is important to us.
What you need
- A technical education (automation engineer, electrical planner or similar) and a degree from FH or HF (automation, electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar)
- Project management experience
- Solid knowledge in control technology as well as in programming of PLC controls and HMI applications with Siemens (TIA) or Allen-Bradley (FactoryTalk/Studio500)
- Knowledge in configuration and design of servo controllers (ideally with Bosch Rexroth or Allen-Bradley)
- Knowledge in planning and designing of electrical control systems preferably in control technology
- Willingness to travel and enjoy worldwide commissioning (approx. 40% annually)
- Fluent in German and English